Обсуждение: Multibyte regression tests broken?

Multibyte regression tests broken?

Дата:
Do the multibyte regression tests in src/test/mb currently pass for
other people?  I'm getting failures on most of them, and what it looks
like to me is that the latest commits of the "expected" files contain
wrong results.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Multibyte regression tests broken?

От
Karel Zak
Дата:
On Thu, Sep 20, 2001 at 09:55:56PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Do the multibyte regression tests in src/test/mb currently pass for
> other people?  I'm getting failures on most of them, and what it looks
> like to me is that the latest commits of the "expected" files contain
> wrong results.

$ ./mbregress.sh
DROP DATABASE
CREATE DATABASE
euc_jp .. ok
sjis .. ok
euc_kr .. failed
euc_cn .. failed
euc_tw .. failed
big5 .. failed
unicode .. failed
mule_internal .. failed
In the 7.2 is possible use queries that in the old version of
"expected results" finish with error. The "expected" files are
out of date.
    Karel

-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/C, PostgreSQL, PHP, WWW, http://docs.linux.cz,
http://mape.jcu.cz

Re: Multibyte regression tests broken?

От
Tatsuo Ishii
Дата:
> Do the multibyte regression tests in src/test/mb currently pass for
> other people?  I'm getting failures on most of them, and what it looks
> like to me is that the latest commits of the "expected" files contain
> wrong results.

You are correct. Will fix.
--
Tatsuo Ishii