Обсуждение: Translators wanted

Translators wanted

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
Those of you who wanted to help translating the messages of PostgreSQL
programs and libraries, you can get started now.  I've put up a page
explaining things a bit, with links to pages that explain things a bit
more, at

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.html

Please arrange yourselves with other volunteering speakers of your
language.  Results should be sent to the pgsql-patches list.

You have a few days to ask me questions about this, then I'll be off on
vacation and looking forward to a lot of progress when I get back. ;-)

Re: Translators wanted

От
"Serguei Mokhov"
Дата:
Hi all,

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>
To: <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 6:13 PM

> Those of you who wanted to help translating the messages of PostgreSQL
> programs and libraries, you can get started now.  I've put up a page
> explaining things a bit, with links to pages that explain things a bit
> more, at
>
> http://www.ca.postgresql.org/~petere/nls.html
>
> Please arrange yourselves with other volunteering speakers of your
> language.  Results should be sent to the pgsql-patches list.

Are there people working on the translation into the Russian language?
If yes, then what messages are you working on and what encoding are you using?
I can start translating the messages, just want to make sure so that we
don't duplicate the effort.

S.

Re: Translators wanted

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
On Sun, 15 Jul 2001, Serguei Mokhov wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Are there people working on the translation into the Russian language?
> If yes, then what messages are you working on and what encoding are you using?
> I can start translating the messages, just want to make sure so that we
> don't duplicate the effort.

Go ahead. I have no time.

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: Translators wanted

От
Alessio Bragadini
Дата:
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Please arrange yourselves with other volunteering speakers of your
> language.  Results should be sent to the pgsql-patches list.

Any other Italian-speaking willing to do the job? I fear I won't have a
lot of time to allocate even if I'm very interested.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925