Обсуждение: Maybe a plpgsql bug?

Maybe a plpgsql bug?

От
Lehel Gyuro
Дата:
I've tried to write a plpgsql function, and noticed the following
problem : (7.1RC2 rpm from postgresql.org)

When issuing a comand like:
DECLARE rowvar tablaname%ROWTYPE
BEGIN FOR rowvar IN SELECT FROM tablename t WHERE t.xxx=yyy AND t.zzz=qqq LOOP ..... END LOOP;

or just simply issuing a query like

DECLARE rownum int4:=0;
BEGIN SELECT count (*)::int4 INTO rownum FROM tablename t WHERE t.xxx=yyy AND t.zzz=qqq;

only the t.zzz=qqq is realized in the returned rows, the t.xxx=yyy is
skipped, but when executing the query with execute everything is fine.
Is this an undocumented bug? I've noticed that the same query
structure is avoided in the documentation, you use simple queryes with
only one filtering condition... :(

Re: Maybe a plpgsql bug?

Дата:
Lehel Gyuro <lehel@bin.hu> writes:
> I've tried to write a plpgsql function, and noticed the following
> problem : (7.1RC2 rpm from postgresql.org)

Perhaps this is a bug, but you have not given a complete example that
would allow someone else to try to reproduce it.  Please see the
guidelines for bug reports.
        regards, tom lane