Обсуждение: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR

От
"andres mackiewicz"
Дата:
I have this problem:
The next message appears when I try to make an INSERT into a table:

Connection refused
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
parser: parse error at or near "refused"

The situation is the next: I have a lot of processes making insertions
in the same database, and I suspect that is the cause of the message,
but I'm not sure.

Could be another cause?
How can I solve it?

I have tried the "autocommit" option on, and i still have the
problem.

Thank you.

Re: DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR

От
Stephan Szabo
Дата:
It seems like postgres is thinking that the query is incorrectly
formatted.  Do you know what query is being run when this happens?
You may wish to start the postmaster with -d2 which should print
out the queries that postgres is seeing.

Stephan Szabo
sszabo@bigpanda.com