Обсуждение: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Delphi's components for direct access to PostgreSQL

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Delphi's components for direct access to PostgreSQL

Дата:
Do we have this on our PostgreSQL web site?

[ Charset KOI8-R unsupported, converting... ]
> Hello, All!
>
> Released first stable version of Delphi's components for
> direct access to PostgreSQL.
>
> Library includes:
>  - Lowlevel plain API for libpq.dll (LibPgSql.pas)
>  - Delphi class API for direct access to PostgreSQL (ZDirPgSql.pas)
>  - VCL components:
>    - TPgSqlDatabase
>    - TPgSqlTransaction
>    - TPgSqlQuery
>    - TPgSqlTable
>    - TPgSqlMonitor
>    - TZBatchSql
>    - TZUpdateObject
>
> Library available on http://www.zeos.dn.ua
>
>   Bye, Sergey Seroukhov
> -------
> Capella Development Group, Donetsk, Ukraine

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Delphi's components for direct access to PostgreSQL

От
Vince Vielhaber
Дата:
On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Do we have this on our PostgreSQL web site?

Probably not.  :)   I'll see what I can do about adding it.

Vince.

> [ Charset KOI8-R unsupported, converting... ]
> > Hello, All!
> >
> > Released first stable version of Delphi's components for
> > direct access to PostgreSQL.
> >
> > Library includes:
> >  - Lowlevel plain API for libpq.dll (LibPgSql.pas)
> >  - Delphi class API for direct access to PostgreSQL (ZDirPgSql.pas)
> >  - VCL components:
> >    - TPgSqlDatabase
> >    - TPgSqlTransaction
> >    - TPgSqlQuery
> >    - TPgSqlTable
> >    - TPgSqlMonitor
> >    - TZBatchSql
> >    - TZUpdateObject
> >
> > Library available on http://www.zeos.dn.ua
> >
> >   Bye, Sergey Seroukhov
> > -------
> > Capella Development Group, Donetsk, Ukraine

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Delphi's components for direct access to PostgreSQL

От
"Sergio A. Kessler"
Дата:
Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com> el día Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:05:07 -0400
(EDT), escribió:

>On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>> Do we have this on our PostgreSQL web site?
>>

>Probably not.  :)   I'll see what I can do about adding it.

good, it should be there ...

sergio