Обсуждение: java settings in emacs for postgres

java settings in emacs for postgres

От
Travis Bauer
Дата:
Can someone send me the emacs settings for editing java code for
postgresql.  I have the suggested c-code settings set up, but the java
code seems to be different as well.  I'm currently using JDE in xemacs.

Travis Bauer | CS Grad Student | IU |www.cs.indiana.edu/~trbauer

Re: java settings in emacs for postgres

Дата:
> Can someone send me the emacs settings for editing java code for
> postgresql.  I have the suggested c-code settings set up, but the java
> code seems to be different as well.  I'm currently using JDE in xemacs.

Yes, it appears to be quite strange to me too.
Pennsylvania19026

RE: java settings in emacs for postgres

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
What version of emacs are you using?

I've been using emacs for the majority of my Java development over the last
few years, and atleast the versions from the last year or so have had
java-mode installed as standard.

The version I'm currently using is:

GNU Emacs 20.4.1 (i386-suse-linux, X toolkit) of Mon Nov  8 1999 on Bareis

It's SuSE 6.3

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support

Дата:
I've been using XEmacs 21.1 (May 1999).  I don't think I"m using the
standard java-mode, as I have installed JDE (Java Development
Environmtne).  It's an open source plug-in for emacs/xemacs that provides
some nifty java extra.  Maybe JDE has its own java-mode which is
causing the difference.