Обсуждение: very minor problem in contrib/dateformat/to-from_char.c

very minor problem in contrib/dateformat/to-from_char.c

От
Don Baccus
Дата:
gcc -Wall picks up a warning on line 1187 of this file:
          elog(ERROR, "s%: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);

I presume line 1187 should be:
          elog(ERROR, "%s: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);                       ^^ (not s%)

Re: [HACKERS] very minor problem in contrib/dateformat/to-from_char.c

Дата:
> gcc -Wall picks up a warning on line 1187 of this file:
>
>            elog(ERROR, "s%: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
>
> I presume line 1187 should be:
>
>            elog(ERROR, "%s: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
>                         ^^ (not s%)

This file is removed from the tree now.  Moved to adt, where this bug
doesn't exista anymore.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] very minor problem in contrib/dateformat/to-from_char.c

От
Don Baccus
Дата:
At 11:51 PM 1/27/00 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> gcc -Wall picks up a warning on line 1187 of this file:
>>
>>            elog(ERROR, "s%: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
>>
>> I presume line 1187 should be:
>>
>>            elog(ERROR, "%s: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
>>                         ^^ (not s%)
>
>This file is removed from the tree now.  Moved to adt, where this bug
>doesn't exista anymore.

Thanks, I'd avoided updating my sources recently due to the issues
regarding libpq, which we absolutely depend upon.

Re: [HACKERS] very minor problem in contrib/dateformat/to-from_char.c

От
Karel Zak - Zakkr
Дата:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Don Baccus wrote:

> At 11:51 PM 1/27/00 -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >> gcc -Wall picks up a warning on line 1187 of this file:
> >>
> >>            elog(ERROR, "s%: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
> >>
> >> I presume line 1187 should be:
> >>
> >>            elog(ERROR, "%s: Unable to convert datetime to tm", FUNC_NAME);
> >>                         ^^ (not s%)
> >
> >This file is removed from the tree now.  Moved to adt, where this bug
> >doesn't exista anymore.
>
> Thanks, I'd avoided updating my sources recently due to the issues
> regarding libpq, which we absolutely depend upon.
Sorry, it is my bug, but as Bruce say, it is dead code.
                        Karel