Обсуждение: RE: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL Help

RE: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL Help

От
Peter Mount
Дата:
The column width bug was fixed in 6.5.2, so it should return the correct
result. However, the 6.5.2 driver won't work with 6.2.1, as they use a
different protocol.

As for MultiByte strings, you need to compile the backend to accept them
(someone correct me if I'm wrong here).

Peter

--
Peter Mount