Обсуждение: plpgsql grammar fix not so easy after all

plpgsql grammar fix not so easy after all

Дата:
The current CVS version of pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y may work for plain
yacc, but it fails with bison :-(

I think the only real solution will be to stop trying to compile the
yacc and lex output files as one C compilation, and compile them
separately like everyone else does it...

In the meantime I suggest reverting the "fix", since most of the
developers are presumably using bison.
        regards, tom lane

Re: plpgsql grammar fix not so easy after all

Дата:
> The current CVS version of pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y may work for plain
> yacc, but it fails with bison :-(
>
> I think the only real solution will be to stop trying to compile the
> yacc and lex output files as one C compilation, and compile them
> separately like everyone else does it...
>
> In the meantime I suggest reverting the "fix", since most of the
> developers are presumably using bison.

Oh, man.  Ok, moved.

Pennsylvania19026