Обсуждение: nabstime.c changes...

nabstime.c changes...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Thomas...
Not sure what you were attempting with this, but it looks like at
line 74, under FreeBSD, you are assigning something that hasn't been
defined?  tzn?

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] nabstime.c changes...

От
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Дата:
> Not sure what you were attempting with this, but it looks like at
> line 74, under FreeBSD, you are assigning something that hasn't been
> defined?  tzn?

Oops. Cut and pasted from another place, and my local machine doesn't
compile that conditional code so I didn't catch it.

Try this patch (take out the check for a null pointer, and substitute
CTZName for tzn, all around line 74), and let me know if it works...

                      - Tom*** ../src/backend/utils/adt/nabstime.c.orig    Mon Dec 14 04:03:08 1998
--- ../src/backend/utils/adt/nabstime.c    Mon Dec 14 17:49:06 1998
***************
*** 75,82 ****
          strftime(CTZName, MAXTZLEN, "%Z", tm);
  #endif
          /* XXX FreeBSD man pages indicate that this should work - thomas 1998-12-12 */
!         if (tzn != NULL)
!         strcpy(tzn, tm->tm_zone);

  #elif defined(HAVE_INT_TIMEZONE)
          tm = localtime(&now);
          strftime(CTZName, MAXTZLEN, "%Z", tm);
  #endif
          /* XXX FreeBSD man pages indicate that this should work - thomas 1998-12-12 */
!         strcpy(CTZName, tm->tm_zone);