Обсуждение: How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

От
Oleg Bartunov
Дата:
Hi,

The subject says all.
Regards,
    Ole

phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

От
Todd Graham Lewis
Дата:
# psql foo
psql> \?

That lists all of the admin functions available from psql.  \df lists all
functions, I'm not sure of the rest.  Try it out and see.

--
Todd Graham Lewis      MindSpring Enterprises    tlewis@mindspring.netThe Windows 2000 name was obviously created over
aglass of root beer in the company cafeteria by a couple of executives looking for a way  out of the Windows NT delays.

Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

От
Terry Mackintosh
Дата:
Hi all

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> # psql foo
> psql> \?
>
> That lists all of the admin functions available from psql.  \df lists all
> functions, I'm not sure of the rest.  Try it out and see.

I suspect what the person was asking, was how to see user defined
function.
'\df' only shows built in functions, and they just scroll off the screen
for ever.

Maybe we could use a '\duf' to see user defined functions?  I know this
would have been nice a couple of times for me.

Have a great day
Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.4
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!

Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?

От
Oleg Bartunov
On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:

> Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 16:06:59 -0500 (EST)
> From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net>
> To: Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su>
> Cc: pgsql-hackers@postgreSQL.org
> Subject: Re: [HACKERS] How to see rules,functions and triggers in psql ?
>
> # psql foo
> psql> \?
>
> That lists all of the admin functions available from psql.  \df lists all
> functions, I'm not sure of the rest.  Try it out and see.

I was asking about user defined functions,triggers and rules.
I've read man psql.
Oleg