Обсуждение: PostgreSQL 6.4 patches - portability related.

PostgreSQL 6.4 patches - portability related.

От
"Billy G. Allie"
Дата:
My patches to 'mkMakeFile.tcldefs.sh.in' and 'mkMakefile.tcltkdefs.sh.in',
while they fixed the problem with unexpanded variable references,
re-introduced a bug that Jan Wieck had squashed.  The problem has to do with
some shells (ksh95 and some (newer) versions of bash) quoting the output of
the set command.  This patch corrects that problem while still insuring that
all variable references are expanded.

____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill.Allie@mug.org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie@email.msn.com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |

Вложения

Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL 6.4 patches - portability related.

Дата:
Applied.

> My patches to 'mkMakeFile.tcldefs.sh.in' and 'mkMakefile.tcltkdefs.sh.in',
> while they fixed the problem with unexpanded variable references,
> re-introduced a bug that Jan Wieck had squashed.  The problem has to do with
> some shells (ksh95 and some (newer) versions of bash) quoting the output of
> the set command.  This patch corrects that problem while still insuring that
> all variable references are expanded.

[Attachment, skipping...]