Обсуждение: Access to latest snapshot

Access to latest snapshot

От
Michael Meskes
Дата:
I just installed the latest snapshot. And now I cannot access the DB
anymore:

psql mm
Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
  Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL

   type \? for help on slash commands
   type \q to quit
   type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
 You are currently connected to the database: mm

mm=> \z
ERROR:  SearchSysCache: Called while cache disabled

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20

Re: [HACKERS] Access to latest snapshot

> I just installed the latest snapshot. And now I cannot access the DB
> anymore:
>
> psql mm
> Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
>   Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
>
>    type \? for help on slash commands
>    type \q to quit
>    type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
>  You are currently connected to the database: mm
>
> mm=> \z
> ERROR:  SearchSysCache: Called while cache disabled

initdb.  Things have changed.

maillist@candle.pha.pa.us