Обсуждение: How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?

How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?

От
yang
Дата:
Hi all

I want to know how can i add a connection using inno setup program like
below picture.

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5882672/cap1.png>

In my program, I should add databases to localhost like below picture.

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5882672/cap2.png>

How can I add localhost using inno setup?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?

От
Andreas Kretschmer
Дата:
Just do it. What's the Problem? Errors?

I want to know how can i add a connection using inno setup program like
below picture.

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5882672/cap1.png>

In my program, I should add databases to localhost like below picture.

<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5882672/cap2.png>

How can I add localhost using inno setup?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How can i add a postgresql connection using inno setup?

От
yang
Дата:
Hi Andreas

I installed My project using inno setup program.
(Tomcat, PostgreSQL, etc)

Oddly, my db was not registered in postgresql.
Because the localhost server does not exist on the newly installed
postgreSQL.

If I add the localhost server and install the  project, my db was added to
localhost server.

So in my opinion I need to know how to add a localhost server when
installing.

(I'm using this code in inno setup.

[Run]
Filename: "C:\something\PostgreSQL\bin\createdb.exe"; Parameters: " -U
postgres -E UTF8 -O postgres -w warFolderName"; Components: ProjectName;
Flags: runhidden)