Обсуждение: SQL conversion tool

SQL conversion tool

От
Sachin Srivastava
Дата:
Hi,

Please inform which is the best tool for SQL conversion because I have to migration Oracle database into PostgreSQL.

Regards,
SS

Re: SQL conversion tool

От
dinesh kumar
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:41 AM, Sachin Srivastava <ssr.teleatlas@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please inform which is the best tool for SQL conversion because I have to migration Oracle database into PostgreSQL.

Pentaho is the tool you need to have a look. Also, talend works great.

You can check my blog post for native Oracle support.

Regards,
SS

--

Re: SQL conversion tool

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата:
Sachin Srivastava schrieb am 18.11.2015 um 10:41:

> Please inform which is the best tool for SQL conversion because I have to migration Oracle database into PostgreSQL.

Ora2Pg works quite well http://ora2pg.darold.net/

Re: SQL conversion tool

От
dinesh kumar
Дата:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 11:24 AM, Thomas Kellerer <spam_eater@gmx.net> wrote:
Sachin Srivastava schrieb am 18.11.2015 um 10:41:

> Please inform which is the best tool for SQL conversion because I have to migration Oracle database into PostgreSQL.

Ora2Pg works quite well http://ora2pg.darold.net/

+1

Re: SQL conversion tool

От
dinesh kumar
Дата:
Please inform which is the best tool for SQL conversion because I have to migration Oracle database into PostgreSQL.

Pentaho is the tool you need to have a look. Also, talend works great.

You can check my blog post for native Oracle support.

My Bad. I thought the question is regarding the data migration. For the data migration above tools works.

For SQL conversion, I know Ora2Pg is the tool we have.

Regards,
SS

Re: SQL conversion tool

От