Обсуждение: PostgreSQL customer list

PostgreSQL customer list

От
Sridhar N Bamandlapally
Дата:
Hi

I need some top 10 customers list in financial or healthcare domain ( irrespective of open-source or proprietary tool )

We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database

Please do share, it will be really helpful

Thanks
Sridhar BN

Re: PostgreSQL customer list

От
Igor Neyman

From: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Sridhar N Bamandlapally
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 11:33 PM
To: PG-General Mailing List <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Subject: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL customer list

Hi

I need some top 10 customers list in financial or healthcare domain ( irrespective of open-source or proprietary tool )

We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database

Please do share, it will be really helpful

Thanks

Sridhar BN

Did you check this page:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/users/

Regards,

Igor Neyman

Re: PostgreSQL customer list

От
Vincent Veyron
Дата:
On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 09:03:06 +0530
Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar.bn1@gmail.com> wrote:

> We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database

The activity on this list is a pretty good indicator of the popularity of Postgresql.

You might want to show them this :

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CANu8FixZ=-o3nYbDMa5PXjsyZXQY1n0T4Kekg0-1KkvS7fED5Q@mail.gmail.com

--
                    Salutations, Vincent Veyron

https://marica.fr/
Gestion des contentieux, des dossiers de sinistres assurance et des contrats pour le service juridique

Re: PostgreSQL customer list

От
Scott Marlowe
Дата:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:33 PM, Sridhar N Bamandlapally
<sridhar.bn1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I need some top 10 customers list in financial or healthcare domain (
> irrespective of open-source or proprietary tool )
>
> We need to showcase to our customer for building analytical database
>
> Please do share, it will be really helpful

Please note that since PostgreSQL is completely free, and there are no
registration requirements, such reporting is completely voluntary, and
many places that use it do not advertise that they do. So it's pretty
hard to say "here are our top 10 users" when we don't really know who
the biggest users are. For all we know the Fortune 50 could be all
heavily using it and we'd never know unless someone there spoke up and
told us.

Re: PostgreSQL customer list

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
On 08/19/2015 06:56 PM, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> hard to say "here are our top 10 users" when we don't really know who
> the biggest users are. For all we know the Fortune 50 could be all
> heavily using it and we'd never know unless someone there spoke up and
> told us.

They are, extensively.

Joshua D. Drake