Обсуждение: native api or odbc?

native api or odbc?

От
Ted Toth
Дата:
What are peoples experiences with either/both, pluses/minuses?

Ted

Re: native api or odbc?

От
Bret Stern
Дата:
I use odbc in a windows environment.

No complaints, can do inserts, select, updates, joins, execute stored procedures
with little fuss...more than fast enough for my purposes.

There are some issues with 32/64 bit odbc depending on your relative
OS..as far as installing the correct odbc version. To be expected

Otherwise I couldn't be happier. For what it's worth.