Обсуждение: cascading replication and replication_slots

cascading replication and replication_slots

От
Leif Gunnar Erlandsen
Дата:
Is it possible to use a replication_slot for a downstream-server when setting up cascading replication on 9.4

Leif G.

Vennlig hilsen/ Best regards
--

LEIF GUNNAR ERLANDSEN
Senior Database Consultant

BASEFARM | Nydalen Allé 37a | 0484 Oslo | Norway
Phone: +47 4000 4100 | Mobile: +47 906 24 949
leif.gunnar.erlandsen@basefarm.com | www.basefarm.com

technical excellence - caring for your business

Re: cascading replication and replication_slots

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Leif Gunnar Erlandsen
<leif.gunnar.erlandsen@basefarm.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to use a replication_slot for a downstream-server when
> setting up cascading replication on 9.4

Yes. Just be careful that replication slot data is not included in a
base backup.
--
Michael

Re: cascading replication and replication_slots

От
Leif Gunnar Erlandsen

Thank you, got it to work now.
Created the replication slot on the cascading server after I had created the base backup.

Leif G.