Обсуждение: Policy.c program

Policy.c program

От
Ravi Kiran
Дата:
Hi,

I am using the postgresql-9.4.0 version.

There is a program policy.c which is there in the previous versions. The following link shows the program.

But in the version 9.4.0, I cannot find it.

I want to know whether this program being removed from this version?

Thank you

K.Ravikiran

Re: Policy.c program

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 04/05/2015 06:16 AM, Ravi Kiran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using the postgresql-9.4.0 version.
>
> There is a program policy.c which is there in the previous versions. The
> following link shows the program.
>
> http://doxygen.postgresql.org/policy_8c.html
>
> But in the version 9.4.0, I cannot find it.
>
> I want to know whether this program being removed from this version?

According to this:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=491c029dbc4206779cf659aa0ff986af7831d2ff

it showed up 9/19/2014.

So what previous versions did you see it in?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Policy.c program

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Ravi Kiran <ravi.kolanpaka@gmail.com> wrote:
> But in the version 9.4.0, I cannot find it.
>
> I want to know whether this program being removed from this version?

No, it has not been removed, this file will be available in the first
tarball of the 9.5 series, presumably 9.5 beta1. Still, I would just
suggest getting the raw source code from git from one of those two
places:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=summary
https://github.com/postgres/postgres
You are sure it will be there on branch master.
--
Michael