Обсуждение: How to Install Extensions

How to Install Extensions

От
Naveen Krishna
Дата:
Respected Sir,

    i want to use postgresql DataBase. but when i am trying to execute script it is showing me error in extensions, i tried in many ways but i am not able to execute script, please tell me how to install Extension in postgresql. i am waiting for your kind replay

With Regards
M N Muralikrishna

Re: How to Install Extensions

От
Pavel Stehule
Дата:
Hi

Respected Sir,

    i want to use postgresql DataBase. but when i am trying to execute script it is showing me error in extensions, i tried in many ways but i am not able to execute script, please tell me how to install Extension in postgresql. i am waiting for your kind replay

please, specify a error message? What extension, do you want to install?

first you have to have installed extension on server.

second, you have to register extension in your database by execution of statement CREATE EXTENSION extension_name;

Regards

Pavel Stehule

With Regards
M N Muralikrishna

Re: How to Install Extensions

От
Andreas Kretschmer
Дата:
Naveen Krishna <naveen.krishna1991@gmail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir,
>
>     i want to use postgresql DataBase. but when i am trying to execute script
> it is showing me error in extensions, i tried in many ways but i am not able to
> execute script, please tell me how to install Extension in postgresql. i am
> waiting for your kind replay

create extension ...;

Andreas