Обсуждение: eclipse-gdb

eclipse-gdb

От
Ravi Kiran
Дата:
hi,

How do we debug specific functions in gdb of eclipse.
Whenever I give break points in nodenestloop.c, it goes to main.c and finally the process ends there, The control never comes back to nodenestloop, how can we the proces constrained only to nodenestloop.

Thank you

Re: eclipse-gdb

Дата:
Ravi Kiran <ravi.kolanpaka@gmail.com> writes:
> Whenever I give break points in nodenestloop.c, it goes to main.c and
> finally the process ends there, The control never comes back to
> nodenestloop, how can we the proces constrained only to nodenestloop.

If gdb sort-of-works but seems to get confused about specific breakpoint
locations, try recompiling the program at optimization level -O0.

            regards, tom lane