Обсуждение: PSQL 9.1.3 segmentation fault

PSQL 9.1.3 segmentation fault

От
"Hu, William"

I downloaded the stable version of postgresql-9.1.3.tar.gz, installed on a CentOS 5.7 final server.

I used –with-openssl option with the configure, after starting the server,

Psql would cause a segmentation fault, createuser did too.

I don’t think the postgresql log shows anything on this, please help point out as where I can look for a clue?  Thank in advance

Re: PSQL 9.1.3 segmentation fault

От
Jeff Davis
Дата:
On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 20:11 +0000, Hu, William wrote:
> I used –with-openssl option with the configure, after starting the
> server,
> Psql would cause a segmentation fault, createuser did too.

Can you try with plain "./configure --prefix=/your/install/path" and see
if there is still a problem? It might be a problem related to openssl.

If it is a problem with openssl, try to figure out if the library
matches the headers. You should be able to see what's happening during
"make" when it's linking the "psql" or "createuser" binaries.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis