Обсуждение: Orphaned temp table

Orphaned temp table

От
Mike Blackwell
Дата:
Autovacuum is complaining about an orphaned temp table.  I believe this was created just before a recent PostgreSQL crash.  Is there something I should do to clean it up?

2012-02-27 13:05:35 CST [18400]: [1-1] @ LOG:  00000: autovacuum: found orphan temp table "pg_temp_7"."tmp_order_ids" in database "mydb"
2012-02-27 13:05:35 CST [18400]: [2-1] @ LOCATION:  do_autovacuum, autovacuum.c:2022

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

Re: Orphaned temp table

Дата:
Mike Blackwell <mike.blackwell@rrd.com> writes:
> Autovacuum is complaining about an orphaned temp table.  I believe this was
> created just before a recent PostgreSQL crash.  Is there something I should
> do to clean it up?

You could drop that table manually if you're so inclined (probably need
to be superuser to do so), or just wait for it to go away the next time
some session uses the pg_temp_7 temp schema.  There's nothing terribly
magic there.

            regards, tom lane