Обсуждение: Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK

Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK

От
Damiano ALBANI
Дата:
Hello,

Do you plan on supporting SQL/MED features concerning DATALINKs?
I've seen DATALINK mentionned on the Wiki [1] but I couldn't find it on the TODO list [2].

By the way, do you know any vendor that provides support for DATALINK?
Except DB2, there seems to be very little "visibility" of this 2003 feature in the whole SQL world !

Damiano ALBANI

Re: Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On fre, 2012-01-06 at 15:53 +0100, Damiano ALBANI wrote:
> Do you plan on supporting SQL/MED features concerning DATALINKs?
> I've seen DATALINK mentionned on the Wiki [1] but I couldn't find it on the
> TODO list [2].

I'm not aware of any plans.  What would be your use case?

> By the way, do you know any vendor that provides support for DATALINK?
> Except DB2, there seems to be very little "visibility" of this 2003 feature
> in the whole SQL world !

I believe DB2 is pretty much it in this area.

Re: Supporting SQL/MED DATALINK

От
Damiano ALBANI
Дата: