Обсуждение: documentation suggestion

documentation suggestion

От
Rob Sargent
Дата:
Apologies if this is the wrong forum.

If there has been a suggestion to get the "Up" hyperlink placed also
at/near the top of the page, please add my vote. Else could this be
considered as a feature request?

rjs

Re: documentation suggestion

Дата:
Rob Sargent wrote:
> Apologies if this is the wrong forum.
>
> If there has been a suggestion to get the "Up" hyperlink placed also
> at/near the top of the page, please add my vote. Else could this be
> considered as a feature request?

I have talked to Peter Eisentraut on several occasions during the past
nine months requesting these changes.  Peter, can you make this change
or give me a hint on how I can do it?

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Rob Sargent wrote:
>
>> Apologies if this is the wrong forum.
>>
>> If there has been a suggestion to get the "Up" hyperlink placed also
>> at/near the top of the page, please add my vote. Else could this be
>> considered as a feature request?
>>

> I have talked to Peter Eisentraut on several occasions during the past
> nine months requesting these changes.  Peter, can you make this change
> or give me a hint on how I can do it?

Is the build system of the web-site also downloadable? I could possibly
take a peek. (In a couple of weeks, that is. Vaction.)