Обсуждение: Database Restore Fail - No liblwgeom.so

Database Restore Fail - No liblwgeom.so

От
Rebecca Clarke
Дата:
Hi there

I'm transferring a database from 8.2 to 8.4 and I have some triggers that reference liblwgeom.so within the database.

When I restore a dump of the 8.2 database into my 8.4 database it says that liblwgeom.so does not exist. From various forums on the internet I have discovered that this has been replaced with the file postgis-1.5.so. Does anyone have any recommendations on how I should proceed? I am really aiming for the pg_restore to restore everything to the same state as the 8.2 database but seeing these trigger creations are erroring during the restoration they are not being generated and I want to avoid having to go in after the restore and generate them myself.

Many thanks in advance.

Rebecca

Re: Database Restore Fail - No liblwgeom.so

От
Jeff Davis
Дата:
On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 14:16 +0100, Rebecca Clarke wrote:
> Hi there
>

> I'm transferring a database from 8.2 to 8.4 and I have some triggers
> that reference liblwgeom.so within the database.

It sounds like you have some triggers that were compiled against one
version of PostGIS, and you need to recompile them against the new
version of PostGIS.

It might be better to ask on the PostGIS mailing list, they might have
more context that can help you.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis