Обсуждение: how can I get back superuser back?

how can I get back superuser back?

От
Jov
Дата:
hi pgers

I use pg9.0.3 and do some mistake which cause my superuser
non-super,is there any way I can get back the superuser privilege? the
superuser is the only super in my pg server ,without it ,I will not
able to create new user or new database.

thank you!

Re: how can I get back superuser back?

Jov wrote:
> hi pgers
>
> I use pg9.0.3 and do some mistake which cause my superuser
> non-super,is there any way I can get back the superuser privilege? the
> superuser is the only super in my pg server ,without it ,I will not
> able to create new user or new database.

You can modify pg_hba.conf to 'trust' if you lost the password.  If you
removed the row, I think you need to start the server in single-user
mode.

Re: how can I get back superuser back?

От
Jov

single-user mode solve my problem.thank you ,Bruce!

在 2011-3-11 下午6:35,"Bruce Momjian" <bruce@momjian.us>写道: