Обсуждение: Compiling openssl

Compiling openssl

От
Awodipe James
Дата:
Good day,
Is it possible to use any of your products to compile openssl-1.0.0a.tar.gz form http://www.openssl.org/source/ for Win32 environment, how?
OR can you help complile it with this adjustment to the makefile:

To build, I needed to modify the first lines of the example code's Makefile as follows:

OPENSSLDIR=c:/openssl32
CFLAGS=-g -I$(OPENSSLDIR)/include
LD=-Lc:/openssl32/lib -llibeay32 -lssleay32

Please help or advice on the way out.
Regards,
Yomi

Re: Compiling openssl

От
Alban Hertroys
Дата:
On 22 Sep 2010, at 22:00, Awodipe James wrote:

> Good day,
> Is it possible to use any of your products to compile openssl-1.0.0a.tar.gz

No. Relational databases aren't generally used to compile code ;)
I think you're looking to contact the guys of Mingw/Msys or possibly Cygwin.

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4c9a747710251534713928!