Обсуждение: Reporting problems wiki article - help requested

Reporting problems wiki article - help requested

От
Craig Ringer
Дата:
Hi

I've started on a wiki article on reporting problems / bugs with
PostgreSQL. It focuses mainly on collecting enough information for it to
be possible to answer questions reasonably.

I'd really like edits / comments / suggestions.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

--
Craig Ringer

Re: Reporting problems wiki article - help requested

От
"A. Kretschmer"
Дата:
> Hi
>
> I've started on a wiki article on reporting problems / bugs with
> PostgreSQL. It focuses mainly on collecting enough information for it to
> be possible to answer questions reasonably.
>
> I'd really like edits / comments / suggestions.

the error-message as possible in english

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer