Обсуждение: Monitoring tools for Postgresql

Monitoring tools for Postgresql

От
mukeshp
Дата:
Hello

Can anyone suggest me tools for monitoring postgresql server. ?

Re: Monitoring tools for Postgresql

От
Greg Smith
Дата:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009, mukeshp wrote:

> Can anyone suggest me tools for monitoring postgresql server. ?

An idea what operating system you're running the server on would help
here.

Re: Monitoring tools for Postgresql

От
Christophe Pettus
Дата:
On Jul 28, 2009, at 11:24 PM, mukeshp wrote:
> Can anyone suggest me tools for monitoring postgresql server. ?

As it happens, there was a talk about that very topic on PG day:

Check Please! What Your Postgres Databases Wishes You Would Monitor /
Robert Treat / OmniTI
   http://media.postgresql.org/pgday-sjc-09/pgday-sjc-09-monitoring.mov

Re: Monitoring tools for Postgresql

От
mukeshp
Дата:
I am running postgresql server on RHEL 5 system.