Обсуждение: PL-Debugger installation problem

PL-Debugger installation problem

От
Marcos Davi Reis
Дата:
Hello All,

I did install the pgsql 8.3.7 on Ubuntu 8.04 using apt-get, now i need to install pldebugger (edb-debugger) to write complex stored procedures.
The problem is i didn't use the source code to install the database and the instructions found in the documentation is using postgres source code.

how can i instal this utility without the source code?

ps. i'm not a Linux expert nor a DBA, im an application developer!

tks,
Marcos Davi Reis

Re: PL-Debugger installation problem

От
Jasen Betts
Дата:
On 2009-05-28, Marcos Davi Reis <davi@movamaps.com> wrote:
> --0016e6dbdf4d580089046afca05f
>
> Hello All,
>
> I did install the pgsql 8.3.7 on Ubuntu 8.04 using apt-get, now i need to
> install pldebugger (edb-debugger) to write complex stored procedures.
> The problem is i didn't use the source code to install the database and the
> instructions found in the documentation is using postgres source code.
>
> how can i instal this utility without the source code?

Umm, install the postgresql-server-dev package?