Обсуждение: easy entry forms on a pg database

easy entry forms on a pg database

От
Raphael Bauduin
Дата:
Hi,

Are there any tool/libs to easily and rapidly generate web-based entry
forms for tables in a postgresql database?

Thanks

Raphaël

PS: In my search I've found PHP DB Form creator
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpdbform/) but last realease is 5
years old.
I also know of ERW, which doesn't seem to fit when starting from an
existing db: http://erw.dsi.unimi.it/

--
Web database: http://www.myowndb.com
Free Software Developers Meeting: http://www.fosdem.org

Re: easy entry forms on a pg database

От
Scott Mead

Are there any tool/libs to easily and rapidly generate web-based entry
forms for tables in a postgresql database?

  I used this once for a quick project:

--Scott

Re: easy entry forms on a pg database

От
"Massa, Harald Armin"
Дата:
Raphael,

not shrinkwrapped, but have a look at

http://www.trirand.com/blog/

jquery Grid Plugin. With some backend programming (Python, PHP...) you will have a table quick; forms are created "automagic" from that table; formatters etc. are definable.

Are there any tool/libs to easily and rapidly generate web-based entry
forms for tables in a postgresql database?

Best wishes,

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa
persuadere et programmare

Re: easy entry forms on a pg database

От
Steve Clark
Дата:
Scott Mead wrote:

> On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Raphael Bauduin <rblists@gmail.com
> <mailto:rblists@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Are there any tool/libs to easily and rapidly generate web-based entry
>     forms for tables in a postgresql database?
>

>   I used this once for a quick project:
>
>  http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/postgresql/phpgenerator/
>
> --Scott

This looks like it is for Windows?