Обсуждение: How do I turn on query logger?

How do I turn on query logger?

От
Jennifer Trey

I am new to postgreSQL and I am running queries from JAVA and would like to see what queries are being run.

How can I achieve that ? I am running PostgreSQL 8.3 on Windows and like using pgAdmin to do most things.

Jennifer Trey

Re: How do I turn on query logger?

От
justin
Дата:
Jennifer Trey wrote:

> I am new to postgreSQL and I am running queries from JAVA and would
> like to see what queries are being run.
>
> How can I achieve that ? I am running PostgreSQL 8.3 on Windows and
> like using pgAdmin to do most things.

Open PG admin  from the menu bar  Tools->Server Status-> Status Tab will
have current running queries and active users

Re: How do I turn on query logger?

От
Fernando Moreno
Дата:
Check out the "log_statement" option in the postgresql.conf file
(there's an entire section (18.7) in the docs about logging).