Обсуждение: Postgre Tables problem

Postgre Tables problem

От
Danail Pavlov
Дата:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have to create a postgre database programmatically from VB .Net and after that to create a tables.
After successfully creating the Data Base, when a try to create a table in this DB i have this error - "schema "dbName" does not exist, Code 3F000"
I'm sure that name is correct, because i use the same string from creating DataBase.
How can i solve this problem?

Best Regards,
Danail Valkov

Re: Postgre Tables problem

От
Alan Hodgson
Дата:
On Tuesday 16 December 2008, Danail Pavlov <danailcho@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I have to create a postgre database programmatically from VB .Net and
> after that to create a tables. After successfully creating the Data Base,
> when a try to create a table in this DB i have this error - "schema
> "dbName" does not exist, Code 3F000" I'm sure that name is correct,
> because i use the same string from creating DataBase. How can i solve
> this problem?

Don't call your table "dbName.table_name", just use "table_name".

--
Panics do not destroy capital; they merely reveal the extent to which it has
been destroyed by its betrayal into hopelessly unproductive works.