Обсуждение: ALTER TABLE .....Error: Must be owner of the table

ALTER TABLE .....Error: Must be owner of the table

От
"Josh Harrison"
Дата:
Hi,
I had created some tables in the schema Foo and given
GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA FOO TO SCOT;

But when Scot tries to alter a table he gets the error
MUST BE OWNER OF THE TABLE

How can I give the ALTER permission or is there any other way to let other users modify or add tables in this schema?

Thanks
Josh

Re: ALTER TABLE .....Error: Must be owner of the table

Дата:
"Josh Harrison" <joshques@gmail.com> writes:
> How can I give the ALTER permission

You can't grant ALTER permission --- that's only allowed to the table
owner.  However, you could make thw table be owned by a group role and
grant membership in that role.

            regards, tom lane

Re: ALTER TABLE .....Error: Must be owner of the table

От
"Josh Harrison"
Дата:
Thanks all