Обсуждение: transaction isolation level in plpgsql function

transaction isolation level in plpgsql function

От
"Sergey Moroz"
Дата:
Is there any way to set transaction isolation level inside plpgsql function? In my case I have no control of transaction before function is started.

--
Sincerely,
Sergey Moroz

Re: transaction isolation level in plpgsql function

От
"Pavan Deolasee"