Обсуждение: php + postgresql website ?

php + postgresql website ?

От
paragasu
Дата:
i can name a lot of website written in mysql and php.
currently, i am planning to use postgresql database for my next
project. i know there is a lot of testimonial about postgresql is
better than mysql.
can anyone please give me an example of website using postgresql database?

Re: php + postgresql website ?

От
"Ian Meyer"
Дата:
http://board.crewcial.org

currently in flux as we're finishing up a dev version, but we've been
running postgres since 7.4, currently on 8.1.. with around 7 million
rows of data totaling a few GB. traffic is around 300k hits a day.

nothing crazy, but it works really well.

- ian

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 8:06 AM, paragasu <paragasu@gmail.com> wrote:
> i can name a lot of website written in mysql and php.
> currently, i am planning to use postgresql database for my next
> project. i know there is a lot of testimonial about postgresql is
> better than mysql.
> can anyone please give me an example of website using postgresql database?

Re: php + postgresql website ?

От
Dimitri Fontaine
Дата:
Le lundi 30 juin 2008, paragasu a écrit :
> i can name a lot of website written in mysql and php.
> currently, i am planning to use postgresql database for my next
> project. i know there is a lot of testimonial about postgresql is
> better than mysql.
> can anyone please give me an example of website using postgresql database?

This blog entry could be of interest:
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/xzilla/index.php?/archives/324-The-Big-Guys.html

HTH,
--