Обсуждение: Get info about indexes

Get info about indexes

От
AlannY
Дата:
Hello, there.

I need a method of extracting information about indexes of any table
from information_schema.

Have you any suggestions?

Thank you.

Re: Get info about indexes

Дата:
AlannY <m@alanny.ru> writes:
> I need a method of extracting information about indexes of any table
> from information_schema.

There is nothing about indexes in the information_schema (this is not
a bug, it's an intentional decision by the standards committee).
If you want to know about indexes you'll need to look directly at the
system catalogs.

You can find out about unique/primary-key constraints from
information_schema, but that's not quite the same ...

            regards, tom lane

Re: Get info about indexes

От
"A. Kretschmer"
Дата:
am  Mon, dem 17.03.2008, um 17:07:20 +0300 mailte AlannY folgendes:
> Hello, there.
>
> I need a method of extracting information about indexes of any table
> from information_schema.
>
> Have you any suggestions?

Yes, http://www.alberton.info/postgresql_meta_info.html

Andreas