Обсуждение: libpq updateable resultset?

libpq updateable resultset?

От
Tristen Ennemuist
Дата:
Hello, I'm new to libpq and I'm trying to discover a
means of updating resultset columns.

I can see there's a "get" PQgetvalue but no "set"
equivalent PQsetvalue.

I've read the documentation and checked out the
examples, but neither seem to indicate that this is
possible?

I'd appreciate some direction on how I might go about
achieving this, thanks!

Regards
Tristen

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail

Re: libpq updateable resultset?

От
Martijn van Oosterhout
Дата:
On Sun, Jan 13, 2008 at 09:55:08PM +1100, Tristen Ennemuist wrote:
> Hello, I'm new to libpq and I'm trying to discover a
> means of updating resultset columns.
>
> I can see there's a "get" PQgetvalue but no "set"
> equivalent PQsetvalue.

Libpq doesn't do this.

Have a nice day,
> Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
>  -- John F Kennedy

Вложения