Обсуждение: postgres 8.3 betat 1 version download

postgres 8.3 betat 1 version download

От
SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH
Дата:
Hi,
I want to download postgresql 8.3 beta 1 version for testing a patch. Im not able to download this from this website
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.3beta1/
and its giving an FTP error "550 Failed to change directory"

Is there any other way I can get this betat1 version?
Thanks
sharmila

Re: postgres 8.3 betat 1 version download

Дата:
SHARMILA JOTHIRAJAH <sharmi_jo@yahoo.com> writes:
> I want to download postgresql 8.3 beta 1 version for testing a patch. Im not able to download this from this website
> http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.3beta1/
> and its giving an FTP error "550 Failed to change directory"

Why in the world would you want beta1?  We are on beta4 now.

> Is there any other way I can get this betat1 version?

You could pull the tag from the CVS server, I guess.

            regards, tom lane