Обсуждение: TCL

TCL

От
Glyn Astill
Дата:
Where can I ask about pg/tcl?

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

Re: TCL

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Glyn Astill wrote:
> Where can I ask about pg/tcl?

What about it?

> Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo! For Good http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/

> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

Re: TCL

От
ljb
Дата:
jd@commandprompt.com wrote:
> Glyn Astill wrote:
>> Where can I ask about pg/tcl?
>>

> What about it?

He isn't asking about pg/tcl. He wants help with Pl/Tcl, the Tcl
procedural language included in PostgreSQL. He posted questions
about doing audit logs with Pl/Tcl stored procedures. If I had time I
would look at it, because it looks interesting, but I don't. However,
I think it might be a mistake to try this with Pl/Tcl, and the
example I saw were fairly complex.

Perhaps someone can suggest a different way to create audit log
tables that relies on simpler procedures, especially one that
works with tables that have multi-part (composite) primary keys.

(Apologies for answering for the original poster.)