Обсуждение: PostgreSQL 8.3 Beta3 released!

PostgreSQL 8.3 Beta3 released!

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Thanks to all the testing, feedback and bug reports the community has
performed with the first and second betas, we now have our third beta
of 8.3.

We hope that this will be our last beta before release candidate
so please download and continue testing to ensure that any issues
you raised have have been resolved. As always, our community is
the first line of defense to help us find any "corner cases" of possible
issues.

Further Beta information is available here:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta

Binaries for Windows are already available; binary packages for
Red Hat and Solaris should be available soon.

Joshua D. Drake
PostgreSQL Liaison

--
PostgreSQL - The world's most advanced open source database
http://www.postgresql.org/