Обсуждение: Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

От
Daniel Browning
Дата:
The PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 was informative, fun, and well-executed.
Thanks to Selena Deckelmann, Joshua Drake, and everyone else who made it
happen. Here are my photos of the event:

http://db.endpoint.com/pgcon07/

--
Daniel Browning
End Point Corporation

Re: Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

От
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Дата:
On 10/22/07, Daniel Browning <db@endpoint.com> wrote:
> The PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 was informative, fun, and well-executed.
> Thanks to Selena Deckelmann, Joshua Drake, and everyone else who made it
> happen. Here are my photos of the event:
>
> http://db.endpoint.com/pgcon07/
Now if one could put names to those faces ... :}

> Daniel Browning
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.

Re: Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

От
Raymond O'Donnell
Дата:
On 23/10/2007 01:06, Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> Now if one could put names to those faces ... :}

+1 :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Re: Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On Monday 22 October 2007 5:06 pm, Andrej Ricnik-Bay wrote:
> On 10/22/07, Daniel Browning <db@endpoint.com> wrote:
> > The PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 was informative, fun, and
> > well-executed. Thanks to Selena Deckelmann, Joshua Drake, and everyone
> > else who made it happen. Here are my photos of the event:
> >
> > http://db.endpoint.com/pgcon07/
>
> Now if one could put names to those faces ... :}
>
> > Daniel Browning
>
> Cheers,
> Andrej
I figured the name tags took care of that.
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

Re: Photos from the PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007

От
"Andrej Ricnik-Bay"
Дата:
On 10/23/07, Adrian Klaver <aklaver@comcast.net> wrote:

> I figured the name tags took care of that.
Some of them I can't decipher, on several photos they're not visible at all...

Wish I had 20/20 vision. :}

> Adrian Klaver
Cheers,
Andrej

--
Please don't top post, and don't use HTML e-Mail :}  Make your quotes concise.