Обсуждение: How to use Integer array in where IN clause parameter

How to use Integer array in where IN clause parameter

От
Ranjan Kumar Baisak
Дата:
Hello,
         Can anybody suggest me how to use Integer array inside a function in where IN clause.
In my function, I have used it like
WHERE   d_base.id in (array_to_string (integer_array, ','))

However it does not work. ANy suggestion?

Re: How to use Integer array in where IN clause parameter

От
Jeff Davis
Дата:
On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 14:36 -0400, Ranjan Kumar Baisak wrote:
> Hello,
>          Can anybody suggest me how to use Integer array inside a
> function in where IN clause.
> In my function, I have used it like
> WHERE   d_base.id in (array_to_string (integer_array, ','))
>
> However it does not work. ANy suggestion?

It looks like you want to use:

WHERE d_base.id = ANY(integer_array)

Regards,
    Jeff Davis