Обсуждение: Reporting

Reporting

От
"Matthew Snape"
Дата:
I have just listened to Josh Berkus on FLOSS regarding postgresql.  It was suggested that postgresql has advantages over other databases when it comes to reporting.  Why is this?

Re: Reporting

От
Jim Nasby
Дата:
On Jul 22, 2007, at 4:18 AM, Matthew Snape wrote:
> I have just listened to Josh Berkus on FLOSS regarding postgresql.
> It was suggested that postgresql has advantages over other
> databases when it comes to reporting.  Why is this?

I'll venture a guess that Josh was referring to our ability to handle
complex queries better than just about any OSS database.