Обсуждение: slony over LAN and VPN

slony over LAN and VPN

От
angga erwina
Дата:
hi, all...
i would like to replicate my dbase over LAN and VPN,could you help me please,give the tutorial or url that i can follow it step-by-step..especially about the configuration in admin conninfo...
thank you very much,
regards,
Bayu

always stay connected to friends.

Re: slony over LAN and VPN

От
Hannes Dorbath
Дата:
On 15.07.2007 18:03, angga erwina wrote:
> i would like to replicate my dbase over LAN and VPN,could you help me please,give the tutorial or url that i can
followit step-by-step..especially about the configuration in admin conninfo...

Read the manual of the VPN software you are planing to use, read the
Slony documentation.

What is not clear to you?

Hannes Dorbath