Обсуждение: data partitions across different nodes

data partitions across different nodes

От
"金星星"
Дата:
Are there any solutions based on PostgreSQL that can support
distributing partitions (horizontal fragmentations) across different
nodes. It doesn't need to support distributed transaction, since data
inconsistent is not a critical problem in my situation.

Re: data partitions across different nodes

От
"Mikko Partio"

Are there any solutions based on PostgreSQL that can support
distributing partitions (horizontal fragmentations) across different
nodes. It doesn't need to support distributed transaction, since data
inconsistent is not a critical problem in my situation.

pgpool-II might be what you're looking for.

http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/pgpool-II/en/

Regards

MP

Re: data partitions across different nodes

От
"hubert depesz lubaczewski"
Дата:
Are there any solutions based on PostgreSQL that can support
distributing partitions (horizontal fragmentations) across different
nodes. It doesn't need to support distributed transaction, since data
inconsistent is not a critical problem in my situation.

look at skype tools, to be specific - pl/proxy was made to make this kind of things possible.

depesz

--
http://www.depesz.com/ - nowy, lepszy depesz