Обсуждение: Unusual PK contraint error

Unusual PK contraint error

От
"Jasbinder Singh Bali"
Дата:
Hi

I have a compostie primary key in my table comprising of 3 fields.
My systems tries to enter records in this table for which the combination of these 3 fields is not there at all

The new record gets inserted but with the following error being displayed on console

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint "pk_verify_mx"

I don't know whats goin on. Records get inserted but this duplicate key error is being thrown

~Jas

Re: Unusual PK contraint error

Дата:
"Jasbinder Singh Bali" <jsbali@gmail.com> writes:
> DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
> "pk_verify_mx"
> I don't know whats goin on.

Corrupt index maybe?  Does REINDEXing the pk index help?

            regards, tom lane

Re: Unusual PK contraint error

От
"Jasbinder Singh Bali"