Обсуждение: Postgres training down under.

Postgres training down under.

От
Paul Lambert
Дата:
Are there any companies in the great land of Australia that offer
Postgres training courses?

I see a number listed for around the US on the postgresql.org website -
just curious if anything similar goes on down under.

Cheers,
P.

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator

Re: Postgres training down under.

От
Chander Ganesan
Дата:
Paul Lambert wrote:
> Are there any companies in the great land of Australia that offer
> Postgres training courses?
>
> I see a number listed for around the US on the postgresql.org website
> - just curious if anything similar goes on down under.
>
> Cheers,
> P.

I believe that Fujitsu offers PostgreSQL training in Australia.  You
might give the folks at Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL Australia a call.
Their web site is:

--
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group

Re: Postgres training down under.

От
Chander Ganesan
Дата:
Paul Lambert wrote:
> Are there any companies in the great land of Australia that offer
> Postgres training courses?
>
> I see a number listed for around the US on the postgresql.org website
> - just curious if anything similar goes on down under.
>
> Cheers,
> P.

Sorry, that apparently got sent out prematurely...

The web site for Fujitsu Australia is: http://www.fastware.com.au/index.html

I know I've seen them offer PostgreSQL training in the past, and I'm
sure they do/will in the future (if not, the US is always a nice place
to visit... :-) ) .

--
Chander Ganesan
The Open Technology Group
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560
Phone: 877-258-8987/919-463-0999
http://www.otg-nc.com

Re: Postgres training down under.

От
"Joshua D. Drake"
Дата:
Paul Lambert wrote:
> Are there any companies in the great land of Australia that offer
> Postgres training courses?

I would be happy to fly to Australia and teach a class :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Re: Postgres training down under.

От
Tony Veinberg
Дата:
Paul Lambert wrote:
Are
there any companies in the great land of Australia that offer Postgres
training courses?

I see a number listed for around the US on the postgresql.org website -
just curious if anything similar goes on down under.

Cheers,

P.

Fujitsu

--