Обсуждение: Need help in PGSQL

Need help in PGSQL

От
sbaskar
Дата:
Hi,
I am doing a project in Database Monitoring tool. I am planning to add
pgsql also. So i need the table details, where i can get details like
Request Rate, Bytes Received Rate, Bytes Send Rate, Open Connections,
Aborted Connections, Aborted Clients, Threads Used, Threads in Cache,
Thread Cache Size, Database Details, Immediate Locks, Locks Wait, Key
Hitrate, Key Buffer Used, Key Buffer Size, Key Buffer Size, Key Buffer
Size, Key Buffer Size, Total Memory, SQL Cache Memory, Lock Memory,
Buffer Hit Ratio, Active Connections, Logins/Min, Cache Used/Min, Latch
Details, Agents Statistics , Transaction Statistics,.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Looking for positive and
quick response from you.

Thanks in Advance,
Baskar.S

Re: Need help in PGSQL

От
Dimitri Fontaine
Дата:
Le jeudi 4 janvier 2007 06:51, sbaskar a écrit :
> I am doing a project in Database Monitoring tool. I am planning to add
> pgsql also. So i need the table details, where i can get details like
> Request Rate, Bytes Received Rate, Bytes Send Rate, Open Connections,
[...]

Some of the SQL requests you're looking for can be found in munin postgresql
plugins.

  http://munin.projects.linpro.no/wiki/PluginCat#Postgresql
  http://www.dalibo.org/Plug-ins-PostgreSQL-pour-Munin.html

Dimitri Fontaine